Thursday, April 11, 2013

Help In The Fight Against Cancer



Many of you know I lost my grandmother  in 2005 to cancer and my Mother is a cancer survivor...


I'll be participating in the Annual EIF Revlon Run/Walk For Women. I'm committed to the fight to end women's cancers, because we've all known and loved someone affected by this disease. Let's work to protect the women in our lives: our mothers, daughters, sisters, aunts, grandmothers, wives and friends.
You can help in this fight by making a donation on my behalf (Traycee Simmons). Your donation will help fund important research into the cause and cure of women's cancers, prevention, education, and support services for those women battling cancer and their families.
I can't wait for May 11th when I will join with thousands of others who will run or walk to raise funds for ground breaking research, provide diagnostic services and support women facing cancer. Every step and every dollar brings us closer to the ultimate Finish Line - an end to women's cancers.


4 comments:

  1. Hi Traycee,

    I wanted to know if you would create a group on KISS for Women with Cancer. I am a member of KISS, recently diagnose with Breast Cancer and I've search KISS for anything that would help with alopecia a side affect of chemotherapy. I have been on my hair journey since 2008. I am brastrap length, relaxed. I take vitamins prenatal vitamins, hair & nail, biotin, garlic, omega. Now that I'm on my cancer journey I could use some support from sisters that are on the same journey as myself. While combing my hair yesterday I noticed signs of my hair thinning due to chemo. I hope you can help, thanks in advance!

    Jameelah (Chocolate Girl)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am proud of women like yourself. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very sad news that your grandmother died in cancer.
    And you take a great step aginst cancer. You should success your aim. Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete