Tuesday, August 27, 2013

60 Day Hair Challenge

So its that time again .. Time for a hair challenge !!! I'm so excited about this challenge. It could not have come at a better time for me. Check out the video below for details.


Huetiful Hair Steamer
http://huetiful.myshopify.com
10% Discount code: KISS60CHALLENGE 



Official challenge starts Sept 3rd but you are welcome to join in with us at any time. I encourage you to blog and do videos for the challenge . I want to be able to encourage and follow all of you and its a fun way to spread the word and get others to join us.



Benefits from Steaming that you may not get from just your hooded dryer


  • The first is the obvious unlike dryers it provides moisture. It gently raises the hair follicle for deep penetration of your conditioners while adding water/moisture to each strand and scalp.
Huetiful Hair Steamer
  • If you are stretching relaxers or transitioning to natural it moisturizes your new growth like no other. Leaving your new growth soft and moisturized.
  • It adds tons of moisture to the scalp and with regular use can heal dandruff.
  • Steaming reduces breakage by increasing moisture. 
  • Steamers is the best way to get moisture into low porosity and coarse hair.
  • Improves hair elasticity
  • And the best part is that it increases blood flow which means more growth !


Huetiful Hair Steamer


What I love best about the Huetiful Steamers is that its black owned. We spend so much money on our hair and most of those companies are not even a apart of our community. Sad but true. I have worked with Huetiful before and they provide great customer service. There is a 6o day return policy , 100% money back guarantee , free shipping both ways. They definitely stand by their products ! 

13 comments:

  1. I'll want to join the challenge. I haven't been steaming because it's been so hot! I have got my steamer from LCL Beauty about 2 years ago. I'm pleased with it. I think this challenge will get me to use it more often (if cool enough). I will be DCing on dry hair. I can't wait to read your posts and see your photos during this steam challenge. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I do it even though I have my hair in braids?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ weave free me . What kind of braids do you have ??

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Traycee, I'ld love to start the challenge now. What products would u recommend steaming with.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in! It'll be great for the dry winter months.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi traycee, love this info about steaming. Am in for the challenge. I don't have huetiful steamer as I live in the UK. But I bought one from Aphrodite, hope it does the job. I used it first time yesterday. Am stretching and notice a lot of shedding and breakage,am 8 weeks post.any suggestions please.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't see this challenge on K.I.S.S. Isn't supposed to there?

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Alex Cray
    Revita Shampoo or conditioner is an revolutionary,
    normal shampoo or conditioner that's created specifically to aid folks who suffer from men and women along with would like to truly do something positive about the idea with no adding additional substances within their body.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Definitely trying this challenge. Even though im late on starting, I know Im going to get great results.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Long and beautiful hair has always been my dream. I've tried a lot of shampoos, conditioners and other recipes for increasing hair growth, but my hair was not so thick and healthy, so I had to cut it again and again. Eventually I understood that the best effect comes when nutrition is done from inside out. Basic nutrients should come from food, but there are seasons when we strongly suffer from the lack of vitamins. Recently I've started taking nutritional supplement Hair Gain Formula by Military Grade. I must say, result was above expectations! I detect lots of short hair on my head and it grows quicker. I hope my dream of a long hair would soon come true.

    ReplyDelete