Monday, February 10, 2014

Elasta Qp



Seems like I have been using the Elasta Qp Mango Butter forever. I'm still in love with it. It keeps my hair so moisturized and its not too heavy either. This winter I have been using it then sealing with Shea Butter and Cocoa Butter mix I purchased from Coastal Scents .  My hair is loving it !!!



Now the Elasta QP Leave In H2 Leave-in Moisture Sealing Conditioner is great ! Its extremely light. So light that it comes in a spray bottle. It doesn't way down the hair yet it softens and makes it easier to detangle. Now I will be honest its just not thick enough for my hair during the colder months. I prefer using this leave in when I'm flat ironing my hair and I don't want to use products that will weigh my hair down. 

The shampoo that I tried was the Elasta Qp Olive Oil and Mango Butter Shampoo . It didn't strip my hair at all and it left it feeling soft and moisturized. I will say while using it you will have to use a clarifying shampoo once a month. I felt like it was so gentle that it didn't deep clean my hair.

I truly have mixed feelings the Elasta Qp DPR- 11 . It is a protein conditioner. It just didn't do anything for my hair. I've used it with my steamer and with my heating cap. My hair is left feeling a little hard and stripped. Which is most likely caused by the protein in this conditioner . I have to follow up with a moisturizing deep conditioner whenever I use this.


Last but definitely not least Elasta QP Olive Oil & Mango Butter Leave- in conditioner. OMG I'm in love. This deep conditioner is so moisturizing. Its creamy and my hair stays moisturized till the next wash. It makes detangling a breeze and it softens my new growth like no other . Honestly the Elasta Qp Mango Butter Moisturizer and this Leave in are my favorites from Elasta Qp .


6 comments:

  1. I love the Elasta QP mango butter moisturizer to lay down my edges. Oddly enough that works better than any gel for my hair and keeps them moisturized at the same time. Glad to see you blogging again :)

    Courtnea of Finally Growing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to try the cream leave in but can never find it in stock at my local bss. I use to love the moisturizer but since I started transitioning I've been having mixed feelings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Olive Oil and Mango Butter Moisturizer and the Leave-In conditioner! I started using the Leave-in the beginning of last year and it is the TRUTH! It is my favorite leave in conditioner! I'm glad you have discovered it as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Iv jus started my relaxed hair journey. ..I was natural, bleached my hairden relaxed. Worst decision ever!! My relaxed ends broke off in clumps infront of my eyes lool. Never bleachin again.
    my hair is now 1 inch in some places.
    Iv started lookin after my hairnow. .constant moisturizing n reading loads of hair care tips.
    I had a problem finding a gud moisturizer as most of those dat r loved on u- tube, made my hair hard. Mayb am protein sensitive? Or needing less protein n jus moisture,?
    Am now using elasta qp leave in, n liking it alot so far da most.

    Cant wait to hav my long hair back.

    ReplyDelete